B2B Content Intern (Jun-Nov/Dec)
Singapore, Singapore – Internship
We are looking for a Content Internto join our growing team. You will likely be a recent graduate, or may be approaching the end of your studies. You will support the Content Services team on a wide range of marketing projects, including B2B copywriting, social media content development and preparation of reports.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with a passion for digital, content and communications
- A fast learner and self-starter who is highly adaptable
- A strong writer, with an interest in B2B writing (tech, energy)
- Self-motivated and possesses strong time management skills
- Confident in the use of Google Docs/ Microsoft Office Suite
- Supporting senior copywriters in research-driven content creation for longform articles, such as blogs and event coverage
- Social media content development across both paid and organic channels
- Social media monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Supporting content services team to ideate story ideas and conduct research for content planning
- General editorial coordination support
That’s what it says on our office wall, and we mean it. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks, Yinch and Allan, who simply didn’t know better.
What does this mean? You’ll get to:
When can you start?
We are looking for an intern that can start in June 2021 and stay with us for 3-6 months.
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Fuel for Thought
- Wellness Benefits